|Pouring beeswax into mold|
1) Melt the beeswax in double boiler over medium-high heat.
2) Pour wax into molds.
3) Let cool until wax takes on white tint, then add skewers to leave holes.
(see photo below)
4) Allow to cool completely before removing from mold.
5) Remove from mold and carefully poke skewers through both sides.
6) Add twine to hang ornaments.
|Beeswax with white tint, ready for skewers|
|Supplies for candles|
mold and also hand-dipped. Happy crafting!
|Our swap picks: needle-felted bird ornament, felt ornament, calendula oil and homemade playdough (C's pick)|